Xperience X-Zone

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm Back Baby!!!


The conviction has set in. My brother is working full time, just moved, and has a one million reasons not to update his blog. However, he has been posting like there is no tomorrow. He has some kind of pink background thing going on. I don’t know what’s up with that. Jeff Noble is making posts about shaving his ears (My wife just plucks mine out when I least expect it.) All these guys are faithful bloggers. I’m so wish washy. I’m surprised you guys all still check in. Thanks to you faith few. Anyway, Matt and Jeff have inspired me. You guys are awesome. Jeff, the good news is roaches will have a hard time making their way into your ear canal to nest now. Matt, lose the pink, you’re such a girl.

1 Comments:

  • "Dadgummit," I said, last night in bed
    As I found a roach had encroached
    In my head.

    "It's not there, his ear hair,"
    Said the bug used to the rug
    being his lair.

    And so he crawled and then he falled
    Like a pal deep into my ear canal.
    I bawled.

    By Blogger Jeff Noble, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home