Xperience X-Zone

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Look out Poet of Wales'

I found this cool little internet trick over at Notes from the Trail. You can register for free, upload a picture of yourself, and computer recognition software will pick what celebrity you most closely resemble. This is not a joke, no monkey or goofy looking bucked tooth kid will show up when you upload a picture. Sadly my closest match was this guy, Wales' greatest poet, Dylan Thomas.



If I am truly this ugly please somebody have the mercy to tell me and get me off the streets. But thanks to cosmic equilibrium, (That means the Even Steven nature of the universe.) My second closest match was none other than young Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill. George Cloony you might be Batman, but... "I'm Luke Skywalker."





I

1 Comments:

  • Oooo-la-la.. Do you realize I've made it into your last three posts? You win! You win! And the prize is... an "I love guys who drive minivans" tshirt. It's pink with yellow trim. Wear it proudly!

    By Blogger Jeff Noble, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home