Xperience X-Zone

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm Ghetto


I'm so Ghetto I had to look up how to spell Ghetto on google just to put out this post.

I'm so Ghetto I STILL wear Adidas (And to this day when I put them on I often rap "My Adidas")

I'm so Ghetto I had to look on the back of my shoes just then to spell Adidas.

I'm so Ghetto I just looked again at the back of my shoe because I was sure I remembered it being spelled Addidas.

I'm so Ghetto I think 22's make a Mercury Sabell look good.

I'm so Ghetto I won't even look up how to spell Sabell even though this spelling dosn't look right to me.

I'm so Ghetto I was in one of our students pool the other night and told Jon Hicks I wish I had a pool that led into my living room like on Cribs.

I'm so Ghetto I would get a Hummer if I could and still live in my same house that cost me several thousand dollars less than than the Hummer.

I'm so Ghetto I think any thing with hot sauce on it taste about 10 times better. (Just had to ask my wife how to spell sauce)

I'm so Ghetto I just spent 10 valuable minutes talking about how Ghetto I am.

I'm so Ghetto I think this is cool (Click Here)

Peace!

3 Comments:

  • Ghetto-ver it or I'll bust my boil on yo head.... hahahaahahahaha

    By Blogger Jeff Noble, at 9:41 AM  

  • When I think of Ghetto -- especially in PB -- I automatically think of Jim Parker!!!

    By Anonymous Jennifer Smith, at 2:42 PM  

  • i'm so glad you have a new post! and it was so worth the wait!
    you didn't mention your choice of dress up clothes...

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home